- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SharePoint 2013 Admin with good hands on CU patching and excellent troubleshooting ability
- Technical Experience : Nice to Have: Should have at least 1 year of experience with SPFx Development Should have experience working with React and Typescript Should have experience with SPFx Development tools like Visual Studio Code, Gulp, Yeoman Should have good experience following patterns and practices in SPFx
- Professional Attributes : Professional Experience a: Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience b: Experience of working with the SharePoint App model provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted c: Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model d: Experience in ASPNET / MVC / C NET / HTLM / CSS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.