- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba Network
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead Ariba Network integration activities 2 Set up ariba network as per the Ariba guidelines 3 Develop end to end interface architecture post discussion ECC and Ariba side requirement and data/transactional flow 4 Fix the standard issues during SIT/UAT and testing
- Technical Experience : 1 should have experience in 1-2 support or implementation project 2 should have knowledge of Ariba network working 3 should have knowledge of ariba network set up 4 should have knowledge of webservices
- Professional Attributes : 1 should have work experience of 7-9 years
- Educational Qualification : 1 should be minimum graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.