- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Representing the customer and stakeholders to ensure the Team is building the right product and therefore delivering the ROI expected of it b:Define, rank and classify product backlog into innovations, must-haves, enablers, functional requirements features, and non-functional like technical requirements with architect, test cases c:Discuss, verify and adjust customer needs to backlog ranking together with APOs/CPOs/Customer Office
- Technical Experience : a:SAP Purchasing MM PO, SAP S/4HANA EM MM Inventory Management Job Requirements
- Professional Attributes : a:10 yrs of exp required in SAP domain areas b-Extensive exposure to SAP domains covering Materials Management MM, Supply Chain Management SCM, Logistics Execution LE, Procurement process knowledge
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.