- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Life Insurance Platform (ALIP)
- Good To Have Skills :DB2 Database Operations,DbVisualizer,Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Need a senior high end profile who can also exhibit estimation and getting involved in requirements gathering viz solution architecting skills and ability to articulate that to stakeholders 2: Ability to mentor junior folks on the domain and technical aspects of ALIP is key to successfully build a competent team of Java and C Developers who have also a good blend of life insurance domain
- Technical Experience : 1: Java Developer Lead with more than 10-13 yrs experience 2: Worked on Life Annuity Product 3: LOMA certification is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment 2: Needs to have proactive attitude, willing to work with different teams across Projects as required 3:Good analytical and debugging skills
- Educational Qualification : software engineering
- Additional Information : Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.