- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Foundry PaaS,DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Designing, creating, deploying and managing enterprise data architecture and designing, building solution for Data Warehouse /Data Lake / ETL solutions b Enterprise application performance calibration, technical guidance to project team and suggest improvements, best practices and recommendations to project team c Ideation, contribution to innovation assets
- Technical Experience : a Should have 8 years of strong technical knowledge on Data Warehouse/ Data Lake / ETL implementation b Data Architect experience along with data model exposure and build conceptual, logical and physical database models Ability to develop or revise the database architecture as new data requirements arise c Technical Lead / Module Lead experience for requirement analysis, technical design document preparation, designing ETL jobs, development of jobs/program using IBM InfoSphere Suite Applications
- Professional Attributes : 6
- Additional Information : Should have experience in ETL application and Database performance tuning
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.