- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Forms
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Work in Shifts to support Client/Onshore team • Strong in Development, Enhancement, Support etc. • Work experience in Agile delivery model will help. • Good communication skills and ability to understand the requirements from functional team. Able to understand and analyse customer business process and functional specification. • Should have the ability to work independently. • Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, co-workers and managers. • Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
- Technical Experience : • 4-6 Years Experience in Oracle E-Business suite R12 • Should have good experience in Forms & Reports using standard tools like Forms Builder and Reports builder. • Strong hands on technical expertise in PL/SQL scripts, Performance Tuning, Interfaces, Conversions , Extensions, Workflow, ,BI Publisher/XML Reports, Custom Hooks, • Basics of Unix/Shell Scripting/Host programs • Good to have Knowledge in OAF. • Understand the concepts of SOA webservices/Middleware Integration • Good to have knowledge in Finance and SCM Modules. Applicable experience working on projects and supporting enhancements relating to Supply Chain modules (OPM/OM/INV/WMS/VCP)
- Professional Attributes : • 4-6 Years Experience in Oracle E-Business suite R12 • Should have good experience in Forms & Reports using standard tools like Forms Builder and Reports builder
- Educational Qualification : G/PG
- Additional Information : Work in Shifts to support Client/Onshore team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.