- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develops and maintain BizTalk Application - Should have good knowledge of XML, exposing WCF service, Designing of artifcates like Pipelines, Orchestration, Maps, Schemas, Adaptersfiel, WCF-SQL, WCF- HTTP and custom and ports - Knowledge of XSLT, BTDF, Xref Data manipulation, SSO, - Should have knowledge of BizTalk Deployment using BTDF and on single and multi servers - Experience of version control Tools like TFS, Github - Should have good hold of Agile Methodology
- Technical Experience : 1 Worked on Biztalk project with development 2 Developed artefacts like Schemas, Maps and Orchestrations 3 Familiar with Biztalk Architecture with Third Party data interactionShould be familiar with designing and developing BizTalk artifacts like schema, maps, Orchestrations, Pipeline and custom BizTalk components Must be able to define Helper classes, and knowledge on Code Optimization with BizTalk - MQSC communication using MQ Should be able to Debug issues via BizTalk con
- Professional Attributes : Min 3-4 years professional experience in Biztalk Overall 4 years professional experience in IT industry
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.