- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP EPM Business Planning & Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a SAP BPC Business Planning and Consolidation configurations b SAP IBP Integrated Business Planning activities at Yeary and Monthly level c SAP BCS Business Consolidation at Yearly and Monthly level d Consultant with Good written and oral skills having following technical skills EPM e SAP BPC Consolidation Design Build and Configure BW Planningenabled Info Providers to support data staging requirements for BPC 10.1 Standard andor Embedded Models Implement and support
- Technical Experience : a Expertise in SAP BPC Embedded version b Expertise in Fox customization c Knowledge of AO work books and BW is nice to have c Techno functional to understand Chart of Accounts Global Account Local Account Customer report Entity Script Logic. d Experience in Consolidation process/ BPC Consolidation Implementation USGAAP and/or IFRS e Experience in Legal consolidation and Managerial consolidation and 2 to 3 implementation project experience is must.
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving d Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness e Good to have Handled Team of 4 06 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.