- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Assist clients in the selection implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design configuration and testing b Good business knowledge on transportation and logistics execution c Team player and work with cross functional teams d Should be able to speak the business language of at least 2 of the sub industries Shipper Ocean Liner Freight forwarder Rail carrier e Proven capabilities in integrating SAP TM with SAP sales and distribution
- Technical Experience : a Hands on SAP TM with more than 5 years of experienceMust have knowledge on TM 93 b Carrier portal E2E implementation is preferred for at least one project c Must possess knowledge on integration with ECC SCM systems and Solution Manager d Should have excellent knowledge of SAP TM processes – order management, optimizer and manual planning, execution and integration with SAP EM and EWM, charge calculation, forwarding settlement and freight settlement
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving d Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness e Good to have Handled Team of 4 06 junior Developers
- Additional Information : Level flex - 11 or 9.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.