- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Native HANA SQL Modeling & Development
- Good To Have Skills :Program Project Mgmt
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Needs to have knowledge on SAP ABAP Development for HANA, SAP Data Services BODS and Business Objects b: Responsible to understand Build and configure applications c: Needs to work with onshore Architects and client team d: Need to work on Open ODS, ADSO, Composite providers and virtual providers
- Technical Experience : a: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Professional Attributes : a: Must have experience on SAP HANA modelling and Development b: Must have at least 2 years of experience on SAP HANA analytics projects as the primary point of contact for solution implementation c: Must have good Exposure on replication methods like SLT, BODS and SDA d: Must have good SAP BW/BI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.