- Role :Application Automation Engineer
- Role Description :Apply innovative ideas to drive the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must to have skills: 1 10-12 years of experience in Net or Java 2 Experience in REST APIs 3 knowledge on PowerShell/ Docker/Ansible/Sysadmin 4At least 7-9 years of Architectural experience in Java, Microsoft TechStack, AI and Block Chain 5Candidate should have architected at least 5 web app, portal, mobile web app, responsive app, content management app and systems integration solution independently Good to have: 1Automation Architect is the responsible authority with the requisite knowledge to work across programs and provide strategic direction for technology 1 Provide recommendation for development and delivery technology stacks, inter-program system collaboration and APIs, and hosting strategies 2 Work closely with key stakeholders and The role of the Enterprise Architect is provide knowledge and ensure that the business and technology are in alignment
- Technical Experience : n
- Professional Attributes : n
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.