- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP PP QM Consultant b Good communication skills with ability to understand business processes and translate the same into SAP Solution c Strong SAP Standard configuration knowledge d Good SAP project process knowledge e Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
- Technical Experience : a Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset b Understanding of controlling integration business processes c Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective d Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others e Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can do attitude adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness f Knowledge or work experience in Panaya and SolMan.
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill Capable of Client facing b Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving d Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness e Good to have Handled Team of 4 06 junior Developers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.