- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :User Interface Design and Development
- Good To Have Skills :Sales Enablement
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Make effective use of presentation techniques and visual cues to show how creative ideas will translate on an execution level Strong Knowledge Illustrator workflow for creating Motion graphicsCapability in Video editing, Corporate Video development, EffectsFiltersStrong visualization skills
- Technical Experience : Min 4 yrs of experience with AdobeCC Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Aftereffects, Premier, Dreamweaver HTML CSS and basic java script Frontend Should have on hand experience in creating infographics
- Professional Attributes : Visual concepts into design compositions that show thoughtful use of color,typography,imageryother visual elementsGreat inLatest trends in Motiongraphics video creationsAbility to create storytelling conceptsvisualizations for Video from raw contentGreat in Latest UI trends,techniquestechnologies Ex
- Educational Qualification : Graduation BFA graduates preferred Graduate in any stream
- Additional Information : Sensitivity to user-system interaction3D Animation,Stop Motion,360/VR Video w/After Effects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.