- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Workday Recruiting
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projects b: Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration C: Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules d: Configuring dynamic business processes based on client requirements
- Technical Experience : Experience in: a: Implementing, configuring and supporting Workday Recruiting for global rollouts b: Working on BIRT Tool for document generation c: Workday security domains and how to maintain security on business processes Exposure to: a: Third-party Candidate Assessment tools b: GDPR requirements c: Student Recruiting Modules d: Converting recruitment data from legacy systems to Workday Recruitment e: Advanced Recruiting functionalities including Agency Implementation and Referral Bonus
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday HCM Principal b: Certification in Workday Recruiting Consulting Core
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.