- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in customer orals doc business requirements•Analyze business req do gap-fit analysis for more than 1 functional area,provide solutions from MS stack and ISV addons•understanding parameters,master data setup should be able to configure them independently.•Provide support in resolving the L2 support tickets,lead team by technical knowledge.•Support presales activities validate estimates, assumptions and solution plan•support Regression Testing and SITs
- Technical Experience : •Must be good in any one or more areas with Advanced WMS TMS, MRP, Discrete, Lean or Process Manufacturing. Or be able to handle the entire Retail Operations •Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications•Prepare FRD and FDD for medium complex customizations
- Professional Attributes : Minimum of 5 years of Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.