- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in customer orals doc business requirements•Analyze requirements and provide solutions from MS stack and ISV addons•understanding of the parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure them independently.•Provide support in resolving the L2 support tickets,Lead team by required tech knowledge.•Support presales activities validate estimates, assumptions and solution plan or support POCs•Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach
- Technical Experience : •Analyze business requirement do gap-fit analysis for more than 1 functional area.•Must be able to execute and handle all the complexity E2E process like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Report to Record process.• Should be able to independently handle the Finance master data setups and configurations• Exposure to LCS BPM, VSTS will be added benefit•Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications•Support in Regression Testing and SITs•Prepare FRD and FDD for medium complex customizations
- Professional Attributes : Minimum of 5 years of Experience.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.