- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Documentum Enterprise Content Management ECM Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft .NET Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Requires a broad and comprehensive knowledge of technology and systems development lifecycle Responsible for gathering requirement specifications by interacting with business and other stakeholders Responsible in developing solutions using Documentum technologies Must have expertise in identifying issues, risks and knowledge of timeline creation and managing them to completion Collaborate with others eg System Designer/Analysts, Architects to establish and maintain the security and controls
- Technical Experience : 12 years of relevant IT experience in Documentum technologies Strong understanding of Documentum content server and associated architecture Excellent Communicator with Business Partners, User Community and Key Stakeholders
- Professional Attributes : 12 years of relevant IT experience in Documentum technologies Strong understanding of Documentum content server and associated architecture Excellent Communicator with Business Partners, User Community and Key Stakeholders
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.