- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Individual Life Insurance,Personal Insurance
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals 2: Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise
- Technical Experience : 1: Life Insurance Background 2: Worked on Business Policy Management 3: Life Annuity product and terms knowledge 4: Life Annuity product and terms knowledge 5: LOMA certification added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment 2: Needs to have proactive attitude, willing to work with different teams across Projects as required 3: Good analytical and debugging skills 4: Minimum 6-7 yrs experience in Life and Annuities
- Educational Qualification : software eng
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.