- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Network Data Management,Network Operations,Routing,WAN Acceleration and Optimization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to support multi-site enterprise data center operations and troubleshooting Co-ordinate with 3rd party vendors for Network Hardware replacement Core level debugging Ability to propose, optimize and remediate the network devices Follow ITIL process with proving skills in working with Incident Change management methodologies Should be able to drive Network projects work at the Data center during deployment of Network hardwares Experience with Wireshark or other NAM tools
- Technical Experience : Experience with 10 to 15 years in Core Network infrastructure deployment and Operations Hands on experience in enterprise routing, switching, Load balancers and virtualization Hands-on experience in troubleshooting administration Cisco switches / Nexus 9k/7K/5K Hands on experience in Data Center Management and WAN Optimizers like Riverbed, Viptella MPLS / DMVPN with mandatory experience in supporting BGP, OSPF EIGRP Real time deployment experience with Protocol redistribution
- Professional Attributes : Should posses good communication skills both written and oral Good experience in people management and technology management Should be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE, BTech Computer Science or equivalent 2 Certifications like CCNA/JNCIA/CCNP/CCIE preferred
- Additional Information : Working knowledge on Firewalls and Security Audits eg Cisco / Fortigate / Check-point
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.