- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core HCM
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Workday Consultant with Good experience of HR ERP experience in either PeopleSoft HCM or Oracle HCM or SAP HR 2 Minimum of 2 years of current hands on Workday HCM Functional experience 3 Should have managed Implementation and or support projects end to end
- Technical Experience : 4 Workday PM certification is add on 5 Solutioning exposure along with delivery is needed 6 Ability to follow an implementation methodology and produce high quality work products
- Professional Attributes : 7 Defining strategy documents conversion testing etc 8 Experience in originating Sales from existing business 9 Workday HCM certification is also needed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.