- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core Integrations
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Exp in WD Custom reports and calculated fields b Exp in WD integration tools Core Connector Document transformation EIB and Basics knowledge on WD studio c Exp in building complex XSLT d Knwlg on File transfer protocols like SFTP PGP encryption and authentication methods
- Technical Experience : e Exp creating in Int security group and user creationf Exp in Developing testing and deploying int specific to WD to meet business requirements g Analyzes WD release updates to understand impacts of feature changes in relation to clients existing int h Understand WDs Implmt Methodology and has Exp using the methodology on implementation projects
- Professional Attributes : a Exp in fulllifecycle WD implementations and upgradesb Work directly with business and IT stakeholdersc Exp in Payroll integrations WD studio and Benefitsd Ability to operate independently and make decisions Cert Required WD Core Integration1 Yrs of relevant Exp in implement or supporting WD
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.