- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Payments Fundtech Global Pay Plus
- Good To Have Skills :Industry Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements B: Analyzes and creates detailed functional and/or technical specifications for development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems C: Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications D: Uses development specifications to create unit and integrated test cases Tests enhancements, changes, and/or new functionality
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in delivering Functional Specifications, Root Cause Analysis, Use Case Diagrams and documenting as-is and to-be business processes B: Solid knowledge on Functional Testing C: In continuation to above point Test case Preparation for UAT / PROD Test case execution End to End Business Level Testing D: Exposure to Agile and SCRUM methodologies E: Should have experience in MS Office G: CCBA or CBAP certifications is a plus D: Basic knowledge of SQL skills
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have 4yrs exp as BA B: Must have hands on experience in understanding the business needs and preparing functional requirement documents C: Experience of working closely with Business and under the business processes and can very well relate business processes to IT solution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.