Skill required: Telecom Operations - Telecommunications Billing
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles.
The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
You will be working on Telecom Billing which is a group of processes of communications service providers that are responsible to collect consumption data,calculate charging & billing information,produce bills to customers, process their payments and manage debt collection.You will be generating enterprise/consumer bills,working on buy-side domestic wireline access cost management, mobility access management, dispute negotiations, wireless roaming & access management.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Account Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.