Skill required: Insurance - Group Life Insurance
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
The Group Life Insurance Team is focused on developing and delivering solutions related to group life insurance for a group of individuals, such as employees from a single company. The team works on Onboarding, Enrollment, Application of Payments, and Bills review received from the client as per guidelines. The team also works on the timely delivery of tasks and maintaining accuracy as per the required standards.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.