Skill required: HR Operations - Service Desk Voice Support
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
The role is aligned to our Service Desk Voice Support team which is responsible for performing day to day operations while maintaining SLAs & solving queries related to disputes while coordinating with customers. The team reviews service requests based on the predefined scope of support, records, diagnoses, and troubleshoots customer raised incidents. They also manage unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for voice interactions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Customer service - Inbound
- Customer Service Management
- HR Operations
- Payment Processing Operations
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.