Skill required: Record To Report - Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BCom/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)/Master of Business Administration/MCom
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Balance Sheet Reconciliations team focuses on balance sheet analysis which involves evaluating all balance sheet accounts against sub-ledger or other non-general ledger-based source data. The role requires a good understanding of P&L accounts, general ledger, bookkeeping, journal entry, voucher entry, trial balance, and month-end reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.