Skill required: HR Operations - Payroll Planning and Distribution
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
The Payroll Planning and Distribution team focuses on distributing employees' pay on time through chosen channels such as banks and execute the distribution of earnings statements either manually or electronically. The team is responsible for addressing queries related to provident fund, new joinee/existing employee mediclaim policies, monthly group payroll reconciliation and for updating monthly resignation, retirement and contract closures. The team is also responsible for resolving payroll problems within the confines of established policies & procedures using relevant payroll system.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Payroll admin and Payroll Processing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.