Skill required: HR Operations - HR Delivery Strategy
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
This team works on designing, developing, and implementing HR Delivery Strategy to support the end to end employee experience across lifecycle. This includes coaching and advising account/engagement leads and employees when needed and coordinate and deliver HR activities. They work on HR Operations Processes like recruitment, WFA, Benefits, Exit, Payroll, LOA etc. They work on delivery of non-commercial aspects of the outsourcing agreement as well as standards of service (related to quality, effectiveness, productivity, efficiency etc.)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- HR Operations
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Commitment to quality
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.