Skill required: Telecom Operations - Customer Service Management
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles.
The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
The Customer Service Management team focuses on managing the organization's interaction with current and potential customers. The team is responsible for handling customer queries, enhancing customer satisfaction, ensuring customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth. The team is also responsible for improving business relationships with customers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.