Skill required: Foreign Language - Portuguese
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Bachelor in Physiotherapy/Bachelor of Dental Surgery/Bachelor of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Process Delivery and help us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities, ensuring all processes are followed/executed and deadlines are met.
You will be a part of Foreign Language team which will help translate documents to clients across industries such as telecom, media, entertainment, banking and insurance. You should be proficient in the foreign language and use translation tools to meet the clients’ needs. You should also have at least a B1/B2 certification from a recognized institution.
The Portuguese language team aids in translating process documents, reports and presentations from Portuguese to English and vice versa, as required. The team is responsible for processing subcontractor documents, balanced scorecard and predefined reports. The team is also responsible for claiming missing documents from contractors/providers and coordinating with support centers for subcontractor documentation indexing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Medical Affairs
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.