Skill required: Finance Processes and Operations - Finance Strategy
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/Cost And Works Accountant/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The team aligns Finance with Business Strategy in order to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness by harnessing the power of robotics to accelerate transaction processing, with AI to provide analysis and commentary and machine learning deployed for matching and reconciliations
This team is responsible for leading the transformation agenda for our clients by helping them improve finance function performance within the context of their organizations' strategies. The team leads growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for industry segments. This team works across Procure to Pay (PTP), Record to Report (RTR), Order to cash (OTC), Finance Processes (FPNA), Tax and Treasury towers to provide best in the class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios. The team works on Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Consolidation & Close Operations
- Cost to Serve
- Pricing & Profitability Optimization
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.