Skill required: Automation and Analytics - Python
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
You will be a part of the Automation and Analytics team which is primarily responsible for setting up and delivering on day to day reports and automate for them so that there is zero or minimal effort required in manual preparation of the said reports. You will be required to setup or drive analytics and have the ability build on the existing database or propose new models so that more insights can be driven for leadership teams.
The Python Programming Language team focuses on building multiple programming paradigms including procedural, object-oriented and functional programming. The team is responsible for writing logical code for different projects and take a constructive and object-orientated approach.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Data Engineering
- Data Mining
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.