Skill required: Finance Processes and Operations - Finance Strategy
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: BCom/Cost And Works Accountant/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The team aligns Finance with Business Strategy in order to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness by harnessing the power of robotics to accelerate transaction processing, with AI to provide analysis and commentary and machine learning deployed for matching and reconciliations
This team is responsible for leading the transformation agenda for our clients by helping them improve finance function performance within the context of their organizations' strategies. The team leads growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for industry segments. This team works across Procure to Pay (PTP), Record to Report (RTR), Order to cash (OTC), Finance Processes (FPNA), Tax and Treasury towers to provide best in the class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios. The team works on Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Tracking and Reporting
- F and A Analytics
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.