Skill required: Marketing and Customer Analytics - SAS Base & Macros
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Bachelor’s in Economics
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to marketing organizations in terms of optimizing ROI & performance efficiency in operations.Customer analytics is a process by which data from customer behavior is used to help make key business decisions via market segmentation and predictive analytics. This information is used by businesses for direct marketing, site selection, and customer relationship management. You should have exposure to digital marketing, A/B testing, MVT, Google Analytics/Site Catalyst.
In this role, you will be working in a fourth generation programming language designed as the standard of data access, transformation and reporting used to gather and analyze data and information about operations for end to end data warehousing and analytics.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adobe Analytics
- Marketing and Customer Analytics
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Statistical Analysis
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.