Skill required: Financial Services Solution Innovation - Solution Architecting
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelors of Information Technology/BE/BTech/MCA
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Operations Solution Innovation team has over 400 Operations Solution Architects globally including Enterprise Architects, Business Value Architects, Solution Architects, and Costing specialists. The Solution Innovation team plays a pivotal role in the pre-sales journey, working directly with our clients to understand their business problems and define and develop innovative, tangible, and deliverable solutions to drive value. The Solution Innovation team works with SMEs and specialists to construct holistic value-based propositions throughout the sales life-cycle – from early origination and business development through to detailed solution design and contracting. The role’s primary focus is on Insurance Services, specifically Life & Annuity, Employee Benefits & Retirement Services. Knowledge of Property and Casualty, & Banking services is beneficial and an added advantage.
The focus will be on managing and developing solutions for complex business process outsourcing by driving, developing solutions aligned to the latest innovative business and technology advancements, creating winnable and deliverable solutions, articulating compelling value propositions and stories to a client. You will be solutioning by leveraging operational and commercial levers to ensure total value is enabled at all layers of the deal construct. They will be responsible for the development and ownership of the complex, multi-tower solutions underpinning compelling proposals that maximize Accenture’s competitive position. They help in setting the direction of each bid including developing the solution strategy in close consultation with the sales lead, articulation of the solution in clear, concise language that the customer understands, ensuring alignment of the solution to the client’s buying criteria & be a key member to collaborate with other architects from Accenture
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- .NET Programming Language
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.