Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Accounts Payable Processing
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
The Accounts Payable Processing team focuses on designing, implementing, managing and supporting accounts payable activities by applying the relevant processes, policies and applications. The team is responsible for timely and accurate billing and processing of invoices, managing purchase and non-purchase orders and two-way and three-way matching of invoices.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Cash Application Processing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.