Skill required: Procurement management - Supplier Relationship Management
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration/PGDBM
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
Supplier Relationship Management team is responsible for developing a supplier management strategy that incorporates supplier segmentation, supplier integration, supplier development & supplier performance monitoring to meet business objectives. They are responsible for invoice reconciliation, performance dashboards, certificate of insurance, Scorecard/Customer Satisfaction survey & business recovery plan. This team is an SME for supply chain projects & initiatives like supplier sourcing, RFx, optimizations, supplier forums & training, satisfaction surveys. They analyze data regularly to identify gaps in the MSP program supply chain & make proactive recommendations to clients & RSR Program Office to ensure desired business results. They help provide support, management, & supplier training during the supplier vetting process as new suppliers join programs. They help manage & document supplier performance, including program suspension and/or removal if expected results are not achieved.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Strong analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.