Skill required: Procurement management - Supplier Relationship Management
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration/PGDBM
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
Supplier Relationship Management team is responsible for developing a supplier management strategy that incorporates supplier segmentation, supplier integration, supplier development & supplier performance monitoring to meet business objectives. They are responsible for invoice reconciliation, performance dashboards, certificate of insurance, Scorecard/Customer Satisfaction survey & business recovery plan. This team is an SME for supply chain projects & initiatives like supplier sourcing, RFx, optimizations, supplier forums & training, satisfaction surveys. They analyze data regularly to identify gaps in the MSP program supply chain & make proactive recommendations to clients & RSR Program Office to ensure desired business results. They help provide support, management, & supplier training during the supplier vetting process as new suppliers join programs. They help manage & document supplier performance, including program suspension and/or removal if expected results are not achieved.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Hands-on experience with trouble-shooting
- Commitment to quality
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.