Skill required: Governance - Data Governance
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
The Governance team will be responsible for contractual compliance of various aspects of contract like Governance, Reporting, Incident Management, Change Management and Survey Management along with driving automation and analytics.
In Data Governance, you will be assessing, managing, using, improving, monitoring, maintaining and protecting organizational information through a system of decision rights and accountabilities for information-related processes, executed according to agreed-upon models which describe who can take what actions, with what information, when, under what circumstances and using what methods.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Finance Processes
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft 365
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.