Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Vendor Management
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
You will be responsible for Vendor Management where in you need to manage third parties and vendors that supply goods and or services to entities in the application management space. You will be responsible for handling multiple activities included in researching and sourcing vendors, obtaining quotes with pricing, capabilities, turnaround times, and quality of work, negotiating contracts, managing relationships, assigning jobs, evaluating performance, and ensuring payments are made.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.