Skill required: Risk and compliance - Risk Management
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
You will be working as a part of the Risk & compliance team which is responsible for helping clients and organizations identify risks and create mitigation plans.
In Risk Management you will be responsible for anticipating, plan for, and react to risks and issues to the project, including categorizing their severity, taking into account the likelihood of occurrence, mitigation & contingency planning. You will be expected to follow an agile approach that builds risk management into scrum roles, artifacts, and events and helps in continuous project delivery.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Fraud Management
- Risk and compliance
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.