Skill required: Healthcare Management - Clinical Care Delivery Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BSc. Nursing
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
You will be a part of the Healthcare Management team which is responsible for the administration of hospitals, outpatient clinics, hospices, and other healthcare facilities. This includes day to day operations, department activities, medical and health services, budgeting and rating, research and education, policies and procedures, quality assurance, patient services, and public relations
in this role you will be planning and coordinating health and wellness across care settings
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Clinical Data Review
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.