Skill required: Pharma ERP - Clinical Reports Management
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of the Pharma ERP team which is responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of clinical database objects. Maintenance of case report forms, database objects, forms, edit checks, and procedures. Will develop Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)) solutions and work on the end to end in setup activities. You will also be developing reports as per design specifications using programming languages like SQL, PLSQL, COGNOS, or SAS.
In this role, you will be expected to develop clinical trial reports using SAS/ J-review / Congnos / SQL / PLSQL as per the study requirement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Clinical Reports Management
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Cloud Design and Build
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.