Skill required: Finance Processes - Financial Analysis
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
You will be working on Financial Analysis where you will be assessing financial status through analysis of financial statements, financial ratios, and through the application of valuation techniques. This team works on the preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product, service type etc. The team provides a standardized and insightful level of analyses is provided. Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plans, budgets & forecasts. The team also works on Oracle as ERP and Longview & Onstream as Planning & reporting tools.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Automation and Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Reporting and Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.