Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Cash Application Processing
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: B.B.M/BBA/BCom/CA Inter
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Cash Application Processing team focuses on solving queries related to cash applications and coordination with the customers. The role requires a good understanding of cash applications, the process of applying unapplied cash, reconciliation of suspense account in cash application, and process them from payment receipt to finalization.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Billing Processing
- Contract management
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Excel
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.