Skill required: Creative Services - Quality Assurance
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client’s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. We’re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The visual design and development team is responsible for designing and planning the implementation of visual materials such as illustrations, photography, typography, space, layouts, and color.
The Quality Assurance team focuses on end to end review of the quality assurance process during the campaign execution lifecycle. The team is responsible for ensuring accuracy in delivering agreed activities for campaign deployment and reporting. The team is also responsible for QA client integrations and campaign configurations post-launch.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Quality analysis
- Quality and Control
- Quality Management
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.