Skill required: Inside Sales - Customer Acquisition Strategy and Implementation
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
Intelligent Sales and Customer Operations provides an end-to-end, integrated, seamless solution across marketing, sales and service. The solutions enable clients to drive sustainable growth by enhancing their capabilities to deliver consistent, hyper-relevant experiences across the customer lifecycle.
In the Inside Sales team you will provide support for lead/opportunity generation: conduct calls / send emails / connect via social media to generate leads, schedule "first meetings" for sales/pre-sales, conduct customer surveys, identify participants for events, and bring awareness of the product or offering on behalf of sales/marketing teams.
The Customer Acquisition Strategy & Implementation team is responsible assisting our clients in their strategies to grow and acquire new customers. This involves acquiring new customers involves persuading consumers to purchase a company's products and/or services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Sales and Channel Management
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Customer service - Outbound
- Customer Service Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.