Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Order Management
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
In Order Management, you will be working on administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services. You will also assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology from order creation to order fulfillment, financial settlement including order prioritization, purchase order receipt, invoice matching, inventory availability and promise, accuracy and fulfillment, provisioning of services and activation of billing.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.