Skill required: HR Operations - Employee Data Process Design
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
The Employee Data Process Design team focuses on designing processes to manage employee data, records, and transactions using standard technologies and processes. The role may require expertise in the employee life cycle, and managing the leave, payroll, and employee database management.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- HR Delivery Strategy
- HR Operations
- Microsoft Excel
- Operations Management
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.