Skill required: Record To Report - Financial Tracking and Reporting
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Financial Tracking and Reporting team focuses on providing the financial controls and reporting in order to effectively manage CFM activities. This includes providing project-level cost and expense reporting, invoice generation and tracking, project financial tracking, reporting and analytics. The role requires a good understanding of general ledger, balance sheet, statutory reporting, client reporting, fund reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FPNA), budgeting and forecasting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Application Express
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to handle disputes
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.